Workshops for Staying Safe on the Road Over 65
Ballina Shire Council will be running ‘Over 65’ workshops to provide information and tips to improve safety when out and about on or near roads in Ballina Shire.
Presentations will include:
· Safety on the road over 65
· Community transport services
· Driver refreshers and travel planning services.
The workshops will also provide information about driving and licencing for people 75 and 85 years old, and commonly misunderstood road rules.
Morning tea will be provided at the workshops. If you are interested in attending one of the free workshops, please come along to one of the dates below.
· Tues 6 November – Gawandi Room, Ballina Surf Club, 9.30am – 1pm
· Thurs 8 November – Gawandi Room, Ballina Surf Club, 9.30am – 1pm
· Tues 13 November – Dirrawong Room, Ballina Surf Club, 9.30am – 1pm
To register, or for more information, please contact Helen Carpenter, Road Safety Officer, by telephone on 1300 864 444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org